Do you love free books?
Every once in awhile I share the pile of books that I’m reading. Not all of those books fit on my shelf (that’s a good thing and a bad thing – grins), and I’ve been saving a box of them to give away to one of you all!
Many of the books are in brand new condition, but a few others may have some underlining or an earmarked corner or two. A chunk of them are from my 2016 reading list, but others are ones that have been pulled off the shelf to make room for another book or two currently on my list.
Here’s a list of what’s in the box – 17 books total (and a study guide for one). Hopefully one or more of these are on your list and you’d love to have them in your home – or to share with friends.
- Counter Culture by David Platt
- Praying God’s Word by Beth Moore
- Unglued by Lysa Tyrkeurst (and study guide)
- Hoodwinked by Karen Ehman
- Glimpses of Grace by Gloria Furman
- The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
- Six Ways to Keep the Little in Your Girl
- Modern Parent, Vintage Values
- Praying God’s Word for Your Husband
- Loving My Actual Life by Alexandra Kuykendall
- Triggers by Amber Lia and Wendy Speake
- Simply Tuesday by Emily Freeman
- Audacious by Beth Moore
- The Family of Jesus by Karen Kingsbury
- For the Love by Jen Hatmaker
- Mama Needs a Do-Over by Lisa Pennington
- The Resolution by Priscilla Shirer
To enter the giveaway, use the widget below to enter. Giveaway ends Tuesday, February 28th at 11:59pm and is open to those with a US mailing address only.