Later this week I’ll be sharing my book picks for the upcoming month, but I couldn’t wait to share with you all since it releases TODAY!!
Matters of the Heart: a 52-Week Scripture Memorization Journey for Women is a 52-week Scripture memorization challenge. For me, this has come at a perfect time – summer is winding down and my morning routine is getting back into the ‘normal’ place.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when memorizing verses has been pushed aside – even though I know how very important it is for me! Throughout my life, Scripture has come to mind in so many different situations to encourage, convict, and comfort me, that’s why I am so excited about this addition to my mornings. In a few short minutes each day I can dig into God’s word, be encouraged by a devotional, write down thoughts and prayers, and memorize key verses.
Bonus Offers Available Launch Week ONLY
To celebrate the launch of Matters of the Heart, there are some bonus products available to those who purchase online through the LearningtoSpeakLife.com site. You will automatically receive the following for FREE as a thank you:
- 31 Days to a Better Marriage eBook by Carlie Kercheval of Fulfilling Your Vows™
- 12 Printable Pocket Bible Verses for Women from Today’s Frugal Mom™
- More than Words for Moms Devotional by Stephanie Eidson of Multi Taking Mom
- Mini Prayer Book Printable by Brittany Ann of Equipping Godly Women
- DIY Personal Spiritual Retreat Kit by Arabah Joy
- Without Regret (a Christian Fiction Novel) by Elaine Mingus of Radical Christian Woman
- Inspirational Quote Pack (3 Printable 8 x 10’s) from The Modest Mom Blog
- Family Favourites Meal Plan from Sharla at Freezer Meals 101
- 3 Printable Scripture Verses (8 x 10) from Sunu at Faith Art Designs