Star Wars Preschool Pack ~ Free Preschool Printables

This post may contain affiliate or advertiser links. Read my full disclosure policy .

Star Wars Preschool Pack copy

Our boys {may} have a slight obsession with any and all things Star Wars, so pulling together a Star Wars Preschool Pack was next on my list to finish up! Not a day goes by in our house that there are not light saber wars using anything possible as a saber and now I walk around humming the theme song in my own head.

Here’s a little peek inside the Star Wars Preschool Pack:

Star Wars collage

The Star Wars Preschool Pack includes some of the familiar favorites:  word and letter tracer sheets, early writing strips, find the different object, and beginning sound cards along with a few NEW fun pieces ~ the Read! Build! Write! cards.

You can download the Star Wars Preschool Pack here. Be sure to download both parts of the pack!

Go Alongs

Find more fun Preschool Packs on my website along with many other helpful {and free} Preschool Printables.

Enjoy!

Share and Enjoy

Creativity kits for kids!
Would you rather SUBSCRIBE BY RSS?

Comments

1. Becky Merritt says:

Very excited to check this out! My 5 year old is obsessed with Star Wars as well!

2. I just came across this. This will be a hit – thank you!

3. Thank you!

4. Savormoment says:

THANK YOU for sharing.  I’m excited that is will motivate my son to engage in educational activities:)

5. Nieshalovesbooks says:

When I try to download these, I just end up with one cover page. What should I be doing?

• It seems that your computer may be timing out. You may need to let it fully download before you try to go through the pages, because there are typically 20 pages or so in each part of the pack that you can download. They are very large files. :) Check also to see if your Adobe Reader is up to date and maybe try another browser as well {I have both IE and Firefox loaded on my laptop and sometimes something will work in one and not in another}.

If you are still having problems after trying that, just shoot me an email and I can send you a few files. :)

6. audreyfine says:

This is absolutely fantastic, THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking the time to create and share!!!

7. Mrs. Joni's Cuddle Bugs says:

If you were in front of me I would give you a great big bear hug! I have a home childcare and teach preschool. It is easy to get my cuddle bugs to pay attention, but not my own child! This program is exactly what he needs to jump start his motivation to join in! Great job and THANK YOU!

8. Momof4boys says:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Star Wars is typically geared toward older children, but my 3-yr old is a fanatic! Thanks for building something age appropriate and SO cute!

9. Mamma NorHay says:

Thanks so much. I have a 4 year old who is obsessed with Star Wars but not interested in sitting still for school. These have definitely captured his interest!

10. I was so excited to find this. Thanks so much

11. multitestingmommy says:

So incredibly generous of you to share this Star Wars pack with us! For some reason, the link to the second part doesn’t work. Can you please help me?

12. Cheri Beavers says:

Thank you so much for this! This will be a lot of fun for our children. What a blessing!

13. My 4 year old has shown little interest in anything but Star Wars, so I decided that next semester I would do “Star Wars Preschool” with him. I created a few things and ordered some books, but stumbling into this over the internet made my day! Thank you so much!!!

14. Katherine says:

I cannot download the printables (the browser cannot connect to the link above). Are they still available by any chance?