“I want to homeschool, but where do I start?”
This question and many others from parents considering homeschooling show up in my inbox each week. Responses are sent, but because the questions keep coming it seemed that a series of posts answering your questions would be helpful.
While I don’t claim to have all of the answers to the question, I hope to give some direction to helpful resources available and a little more of a peek at how things are in our homeschool time.
Here are a few of the things that will be covered:
- What am I legally required to do to homeschool?
- How do I choose curriculum – there are so many choices!?
- How do I balance homeschooling with the rest of life?
- How do you handle the feeling of isolation?
- How do you deal with naysayers?
All that said, the posts are in process, so if there is a specific question you have, leave a comment and I’ll do my best to add it to the line up. Those of you who left your questions on the Homeschool Creations Facebook page – thanks!! I appreciate your input!