Color Matching Cards

This post may contain affiliate or advertiser links. Read my full disclosure policy .

This past week I pulled together some Color Matching Cards for Kaleb to practice matching his colors, naming/identifying objects. You can print the cards off using by clicking on the thumbnail image below.

There are 10 pages/colors shown in this set with 6 cards on each page. One of the cards shows a ‘base’ color. The base colors are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, brown, black and white.

Print the sheets, cut and then laminate to make them more sturdy.

Have your child find the five cards that match the base color shown. If your child is just learning his colors, use only one or two sets at a time and then add more colors in as he begins to sort colors correctly.

Click on the thumbnail above to download a copy. Please feel free to print the pdf file for your own personal use. They were created for private and non-profit use. You are more than welcome to link back to this post.

Photobucket

Share and Enjoy

Would you rather SUBSCRIBE BY RSS?

Comments

1. Thank you so much for sharing these. Beautiful work!

2. These look bright, colorful and fun! I’m printing them right now. Thanks!

3. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

4. parentsideas says:

I think the bright pics you have used make the game so attractive for kids!

5. Packer Family says:

I will deffinatley print these out!!! The pictures are Beautiful! And what a fun way to practice colors and to talk about different objects. You could also do a living and Not living lesson!

6. Thanks for sharing your hard work! My daughter will enjoy these :)

7. Bearymary99 says:

Awesome!  Thanks

8. Thatguy says:

FUN!!!!

9. dziękuje !!! poland :D thank you

10. Thank you for these!

11. Thank you so much for these! My daughter just seems confused by colors. I hope these will help her understand them better. The examples are very clear at what color they are, and I think she’d really enjoy the game you suggested to play with them.

12. Michelle Wilson Ebeling says:

I GREATLY appreciate your color matching pages and the fact they were free! As a busy SLP, it is hard to find already-made materials that people are willing to share without a cost attached. Thanks so much!

13. Renee @ www.saplinghouse.com says:

Ooh how wonderful! This is perfect my 2 year old who is learning her colours. Just a quick question – would it be possible to make a version with ‘grey’ for us in Aus / UK?

• I’ll double check, but I think I have a version like that already made and stored on my computer – because someone once asked that very question! If I can find it, I’ll send it your way!

Trackbacks

1. [...] out a long time ago. I’ve posted the link before, but I can’t find it now and I found the site this morning! I LOVE these color cards and we use them just about every week. At first, I had [...]